3.14.2012

FEATURED on Totally Tutorials!!

Well!!!
What an exciting morning it was today!

I woke up to my phone going nuts with notifications. That doesn't usually happen, so I had to open my eyes and see what in the world is going on.
Turns out my DIY Paper Bouquet got featured on an ~> AMAZING BLOG <~


I was so excited to see all the traffic it brought me and some new followers as well. Truly made my day!
I was singing in the shower for the first time in my life! Ok... no i wasn't singing at all... my mind was racing with excitement and there really was no place in there for a song...

I'm also real excited that people started using my "Reactions"! It's a pretty neat and fast way to let me know you visited without bothering to leave a comment. What a great idea Blogger!! :)


Anywayz, I just wanted to give a shout out to Totally Tutorials. <~Visit them, follow them and go into a DIY Heaven!! :)

<3 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...