8.20.2011

New.

Well here it is!
My very first posting on my new site for documenting my never ending ideas, creations, restorations and witty problem solving of every day life.

It took me a while to get started on this and i kept procrastinating because i couldn't choose just one particular thing that i wanted to blog about. That would be to boring and debilitating for me because i like variety in my creativeness.
It was my sweet husbands idea to go ahead and start a site dedicated to ALL of my creative projects.
(Don't know why i didn't think of it...)
My goal is to document, display and provide practical "how to" for anyone interested in what ever it is i would be working on that day.

So, there you go! :)


~inna~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...